|Address:||304 East Wiggin Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1850|
John Droup lived in this house in the 1870s with his wife Sarah. Sarah was still living in this house in 1896 as a widow. From the outside, this house appears to be of the "hall and parlor" variety common in the 1840s and 1850s. It stands two stories tall with a steep side gable roof and a central chimney. The main door is covered by a simple portico with a shed roof supported by simple wrought-iron posts. Several single-story additions exist to the rear of the house. It is difficult to say when these additions were made. The side-gable addition on the southwest corner of the house may actually date slightly earlier than the main house.