|Address:||403 East Wiggin Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1870|
An F. Clippinger is listed as owning the house in 1896, but nothing is known about this individual. The house is a simple front gabble house commonly built by middle-class citizens of the area in the mid-1800s. A small single story addition on the east side of the building was most likely added sometime shortly following the original construction. An enclosed porch and wood deck extends from the east side, as well, and has a hip roof supported by simple, thin square columns and stick-style brackets.