|Address:||North End of Middle Path|
|Architectural Style:||Gothic Revival|
|Year Built:||1839-1843; 1904|
|Architect/Builder:||Henry Roberts (London, England)|
|Original Owner:||Kenyon College|
Bexley Hall, the second major Gothic Revival building to be constructed on the campus, housed the Theological Seminary until 1968, when the seminary moved to Rochester, New York. The hall was named in honor of Nicholas Lord Bexley, a benefactor of the school. The building originally contained a chapel, library, classroms, and rooms for 30-40 students. This building was constructed using brick, but was painted to make it look like stone. It stands at the far north end of Middle Path, directly aligned with Old Kenyon at the southern end. Bexley Hall has a very symmetrical facade. The central bay has a recessed door, with an oriel window overhead. The gables are defined with turrets and pinnacles.
Colburn Hall, designed by architect C. F. Schweinfurth of Cleveland, was added to the north of Bexley Hall in 1904. The two buildings are connected by a sandstone Tudor Revival arch topped by crenellations. Colburn Hall was constructed in a similar Gothic Revival design to fit in with Bexley Hall and many of the other buildings on the Kenyon College campus.