|Address:||503 North Gay Street|
|Architectural Style:||American Foursquare|
|Year Built:||c. 1910|
|Original Owner:||Henry R. Gilmore|
The house may have been built around 1850 by Henry R. Gilmore, who was the proprietor of a local inn. A large house, it was probably built around 1850, though greatly altered at a later date. A large Colonial Revival porch wraps around the south and east sides of the house. Dormer windows are also present.