|Address:||500 North Main Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1855|
|Original Owner:||John Travener|
The home was built by the John Travener family in the 1850s, but was occupied by numerous people as the property was sold many times throughout the 19th century.
The home was built either as a transition between Greek Revival and Italianate, or was later Victorianized. It has a pediment with overhanging eaves facing the street, elaborate brackets along the front and side rooflines, a high, rusticated stone foundation, and plain stone lintels. The brick walls have been painted, and a rear wing was probably added by mid-19th century. Interior is nicely preserved as well.