|Address:||506 North Main Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1880|
|Original Owner:||John Lee|
The building was used as a grocery store, which was purchased by John Lee in 1887. At the outbreak of the Spanish-American War, Lee served in the Mount Vernon Company L of the Fourth Ohio Volunteer Infantry.
Once a neighborhood grocery store, the building still retains its original Victorian storefront. An outside door leading to the basement for delivery purposes is still in place. Carved brackets, cornice and a hipped roof are original features of this frame Italianate house. Additions have been made to the rear and side, and false shutters and aluminum siding have been added.