|Address:||207 North Gay Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1855|
|Original Owner:||Harrison Attwood|
The home was owned by Harrison Attwood, who owned and operated a local boot manufacturing establishment in the post-Civil War era. He also derived a good deal of income by speculating in Western land deals and real estate.
A cornice with paired brackets, segmental windows, and an ornate front porch are all original features of this frame Italianate home. A pair of front double-doors are accented with semi-circular headed windows, with a transom above each. A two-story polygonal bay window projects from the south side. A colonnaded back porch has been added.