|Address:||120 East High Street|
|Architectural Style:||American Foursquare/Colonial Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1909|
The house was most likely built by John W. Ewalt around 1909. It is similar to the adjacent house at 120½ East High Street. Both houses were built around the same time. The most dominant features are the large front porch and the beveled glass detailing in sidelights and transom that surround the front doorway.