|Address:||304 East High Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1870|
D. W. Lambert built the home shortly after he became associated with the First National Bank in the early 1870s. He started out as a clerk, but worked his way up the ladder to become a member of the board.
This brick Italianate home features elaborate cornice brackets, segmental windows capped with stone lintels, and a heavy stone foundation. The front and rear porches were added in the early 20th century.