|Address:||404 East High Street|
|Architectural Style:||Gothic Revival|
|Year Built:||c. 1851|
It is believed that this house was constructed by Dr. Truman Ward, a cooper turned local druggist, sometime around 1851. Dr. Ward practiced medicine only briefly, however, finding the business of drug distribution more to his liking. Though plain compared to some of the other homes along East High Street, the central, front-facing gable is defined by elaborate wooden scrolls. The porch is a fairly modern addition.