|Address:||600 East High Street|
|Year Built:||c. 1880|
|Original Owner:||George W. Bunn|
The house may have been designed and constructed by the hands of George W. Bunn, the original owner, who was a professional carpenter and decorator. The porch was added in the early 1900s, but many of the home's original Italianate features remain. These include an wide overhanging cornice supported by paired brackets and a large octagonal bay window.