|Address:||606 East High Street|
|Original Owner:||William Craig Culbertson|
The home was built by William Craig Culbertson in 1873, one year after settling in Mount Vernon and two years after his admittance to the bar. An wide cornice with alternating large and small brackets, carved wooden window frames, and an ornate bay window are among the home's distinctive Italianate features. A leaded glass transom sits above a double-door entrance, which is framed by an elaborate front porch. A servants' wing projects from the rear.