|Address:||614 East High Street|
|Architectural Style:||Queen Anne|
|Year Built:||c. 1900|
The house was owned by Charles K. Salisbury in the early-20th century. Salisbury worked as a motorman on the streetcar system operated by the Mount Vernon Power & Light Company. A relatively simple Queen Anne house compared to some of the similar homes along East High Street, the home is very distinctive of the prominence of the East High Street neighborhood during the time of its construction. The front gable features imbricated wood shingles, common in many Queen Anne style homes. The porch as a turreted corner, and dentils stretching along its cornice. There is a bay window on both the east and west sides of the house. A transom is located above the front door.