|Address:||405 East Gambier Street|
|Architect/Builder:||Lake & Jennie Jones|
|Original Owner:||Lake & Jennie Jones|
Lake and Jennie Jones lived at this dwelling with their four children from 1860 until 1881. Charles Frederick Cooper, son of Charles Cooper of C & G Cooper Company, bought the home in May 1881.
This home is a fine example of Italianate architecture. It features an ornate tracery around the porch, a cupola, brackets, and a three-bay façade with two bay windows. A cantilevered staircase rises from the front entry to the cupola, and most of the interior doorways are embellished with transom windows.